Thursday, January 21, 2010

My views on Blogging


My feelings on the blogging is that I think its a great idea. The way I see it is that the more we post the more we learn from comments on what we have posted with tips on writing. As well if we post things about books people can leave suggestions to other books similar to what we posted about which I think is great. It gives you a lot more options then doing regular class work such as writing poem's we now can write them and post them online for people to see and gives us reviews on what we could do to do better. It also allows you to post reviews on books you have read and other people get ideas about them. There is a big upgrade to blogging if your not in school and your home sick you can write post on things because the teacher will be able to see it. To sum this all up I think blogging is going to change teaching in a lot of ways in the future and I think its a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment