Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Devil Within


THE DEVIL!

I am the devil in my mind.
I believe that I am the devil because I tend not to take responsibility for my actions.
I let my past bother me and I let stupid stuff get to my head and bother me. I never let things go against people. I have a terrible sense of belief and to be honest sometimes I wish bad things on people. When I think of the Devil I picture a person with a attitude and low self-esteem as well as a very touchy temper and to me that is one hundred percent me all the way around!

I am the Devil and that is how I am and how my ways will be for the rest of my life and I’m sorry if anybody opposes what I think. I feel like I have shadow that is consistently dragging me down. And when I’m being dragged down I lose hope and will power. I give up on things to fast and don’t give time for stuff to heal. I want what I want when I want to. And sadly that's my big downfall. But I can't change my personality or the way I am because I’m not fake and never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment