Thursday, November 4, 2010


I am number four.

By Pittacuz Lore.

Lorien is a planet that exist in a different solar system then Earth. The people who inhabit it look and talk just like us. Besides the fact they have powers that are beyond human they are humans. When a rival planet is destroying Lorien the people of Lorien out of desperation send out a spaceship. In this spaceship are 9 Lorien beings that will bring Lorien back to what it used to be.

This book has honestly turned a non reader into a person who read this book in 3 days. The conflict in this story was a raise of Aliens in our case were trying to find a place to live till they became stronger enough to face the rise that was trying to kill them in the first place.

I loved this book because of how real something fantasy sounded. It made me believe there were things like this going on. It put you were the author wanted you which was right next to the main character. It was amazing no matter were the characters were you felt right next to them in the fighting and in the sad parts.

This book I highly recommend to anyone who can let a book take over its mind like it did to mine. I stayed up till 3:00 am just to finish this book it was perfect in my eyes. The length of this book shouldn't make anyone nervous because it felt like ten pages to me after I got in to it I didn't want it to end but it did and that was the only bad part of this book.

The book goes from first person to third a lot but it makes it more interesting. I really do suggest this book to anyone who has a great imagination thank you for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment